— (via koanilla)
there’s literally no point in teaching girls to be body positive if you only use men’s opinions for validation like “boys like girls with curves” nah get that the fuck out of here
1. They rarely have time to spend with you.
2. Missed birthdays, anniversaries,celebrations, Christmas, and New Year, calls, events, and adventures.
3. You’re wanting to get sick and hospitalized just to be with them in a span of time.
4. You’re always on your own.
5. You’ll always have to wait… until you have nothing to wait for.
6. They spend their time sleeping when they go home then be back on their business when they wake up. Repeat.
7. Longings vs. Limitations (You long and you get a limit in return.)
8. But you understand and always try to. You’re proud. Then you long and cry and get tired. Then you feel okay again, then you’re ready to face number 1 again.
9. You give as much as your whole being. To make things work. To work things out. To keep the relationship alive.
10. Then you realize, you love that doctor and you’re willing to go through everything just to see him again.
— Cosette, Book III (via incorrectlesmisquotes)
I love working in a school where I can go to the library during my free block. And for today’s word I learned ‘katzenjammer.’